hi.

Sunday 2 May 2010

conglomerations

We have a trip to Fethiye planned & I grabbed these while cleaning off my card. Father & sister art somewhat sick still with a weird flu/cold thing so we'll probably drive tomorrow instead. Vee shall see. Gives me more time to pare down my collection of books-to-take from sixteen to a more manageable number :P



this picture cracks me up...I was trying to show Hannah what I wanted for her against-the-tree shots for the senior pics and she snapppps!



(creepy flower much?)




byes.

1 comment:

  1. Top one is very cool, bottom one is very pretty, and I like the pic of you. =)

    Random critique of the day--watch out for clipping off tiny edges of your subjects, 'cause even when it's intentional, sadly, it looks like it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: