hi.

Monday 24 May 2010

edit:

Ahem.

I retract my former statement about Izmir dogs being lethargic and unfriendly. I very much retract it.
Sarah and I went out walking and snapping together this eve and behold: PUPPIES of cuteness. This one kinda checked out the camera for a second and then waddled over and posed for me!



puppible
Align Centre


He is named Oliver. Due to his eye color and because he was the olive branch of peace between his race and mine. Or is it laurel branch? Either way, consider the statement retracted. :D

3 comments:

  1. Ah! Oh! Oooh! Let me just say, in addition to the tremendous adorableness of this puppy--tremendous indeed--this is a really good picture. Sharp and nicely exposed (are you using manual yet for exposure?). Leading lines + thirds. Gorgeous rim light. And the background puppies totally make the shot. I do not, however, like how we see the sidewalk end in the back of the frame. Distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. ^^ I want him for my dog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, not a big fan of the sidewalk part either, but I do like the doggy. his face look is good! overall, nice photo.

    kc

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: