hi.

Saturday 15 May 2010

more vacation conglomeration

From the hike up to the overlook where I got most of the view photos a few posts back - it reminds me of a movie or something...That white is fog or clouds over the mountain (dun dun dunnn).

101_6984

Oh, just the little teensy pool overlooking the little hill there.

101_7519


There was honeysuckle everywhere - some light refreshment on the way to each meal, wot!
The spiderweb on this plant is a little creepy, I admit.


honeysuckle

And now, a brief demonstration of the power of a crop. Exhibit A:

the power of a crop

Dearie me, whatever is that? Some darling little red plants?
Eh no. It's: (Exhibit B)



honeysuckle's cousin.

Honeysuckle's Distant Relation!


Oludeniz has its own little (big?) community of paragliders. Because it's basically mountains right up to the waterfront, they can sail off the peaks and land on the beach. At one point mom counted over 20 in the air at once.

fethiye paragliders

fethiye paragliders II

Faerie parasols!


faerie parasol

& up next in future...more from the lagoon itself.

oludeniz lagoon

1 comment:

  1. I really like the faerie parasol picture. It's nicely done. As are the pictures of the honeysuckle! I didn't know they had honeysuckle over there. Makes sense, though.

    kc

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: