hi.

Tuesday 11 May 2010

peeper



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Picture this: the sun sets as we drive along, towards Izmir from Fethiye, still a little pinkly brown from our morning in the sunshine. The rays of light sweep across Sarah's face as she stares out the window. Then

BOOM BABY

Ellen wakes up from her sleepy oblivion. Photo opp! Photo opp! WOOOP WOOOP WOOP she shoveth her camera in Sarah's face and breaks the peace of the moment.
Oh well? Because I figured out something fabness! When I think I have come to the end of my zoom. . .

I have not come to the end of my zoom.

Yes! It KEEPS ZOOMING if I toggle to the little flower deal when in manual, instead of manual focusing! It keeps zooming.

This my friends is brilliant news. Behold the door of macro is now slightly ajar!

Lettuce rejoice, alleluyer, amen. Behold the eyeball. (:



lil peeper

More proper vacation pics to come!

3 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud. Boom!!!

    (and i love the eyeball picture)

    kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen. Nicholas. C. Wow. Way to capture the light. And that bluishy background actually contrasts with her eye-color. Just stunning. Now I'll have to see if my camera has a similar "flower" setting that actually lets me focus closer . . .

    And despite my typical clarity-stickler-hood, I actually like the top left shot because of the pretty color blend.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: