hi.

Thursday 27 May 2010

1 a day

. . . like vitamins! Be preparamundo, for I shall be attempting to post one daily-life in Izmir photo every day till we depart, not including internet-less periods. It is to be a celebration of the beauty of the everyday, the mundane. As Plath says, A certain minor light may still /Lean incandescent /Out of kitchen table or chair. That's "Black Rook in Rainy Weather". Remember the "sweetly ordinary"? That is what this project is about.

We begin:

May 27 - Ivanhoe


sooc

3 comments:

  1. This is a great photo. Ivanhoe is so good; Mom is beautiful; nice shirt (lcw??); and I get to see her in just over two months!

    sooc.

    kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'tis her new favorite apron actually. i love how you can see her buffness arms in this picture, hahah!


    sooc,

    ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for me to catch up on these numerous posts. o.O

    Love: the DOF, b&w, light, and focus. Also framing. It's tricky to fit just part of a person into a frame without making it look awkward. You did great.
    Don't love: the book corner that got clipped, the back of her hand that got clipped, and the fact that I you're showing me up (or convicting me?) as a lazy and sporadic photographer who needs to spend some daily quality time with the ol' snapper.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: