hi.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

a smackerel of something

“The spring has sprung, the grass is rizz.
I wonder where them birdies is?”

-Winnie the Pooh

When the spring has sprung and the grass is riz, it's time for hippo birdie two ewes!

HAPPY

20th BIRTHDAY

KATE!!



with very much love from all your cacti and a Certain Admirer all of whom miss you dreadful.

"What would I do?" I said to Pooh,
"If it wasn't for you," and Pooh said: "True,
It isn't much fun for One, but Two,
Can stick together, says Pooh, says he.
"That's how it is," says Pooh.










If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

- Winnie the Pooh



3 comments:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment, nelle! i love that you commented-- i like the internet when it feels more personal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST LOVE THIS. Thanks for the birthday wishes. It makes me super, super happy. :) And I love getting to see my cacti. I kind of miss them and kind of wish I had some here. I might buy some or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm in love with your sun flare and that last quote. I also really like the cool, white light you've got in the top three shots. You had the same light in your self portraits. *envieth*

    I have to laugh at myself when I mix archaic English with chat-style punctuation. *thusly* Ah, TPS, what hast thou done to me?

    And I just posted some new writing on my own blog, which means you need to scram over there and tell me what you think. =)

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: