hi.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

snippets of the balcony, wot.

We bought a garden today!

happy plants (:

All separately, and pieced it together into the blacony hanger thingum. Voiler!


101_6359

Wooden clothespins are simply essential. The plastic ones fail utterly both
a) in terms of functionality and particularly
b) in terms of aesthetics.
Wooden clothespins make me feel comfy and homey and happy. Soha.


pins2

pin flare!


morepins.

And now for our new garden!

101_6519

moreplants.

little prickly dude


101_6425

Peeping in on the resident multitasker...

apt

and in closing, fansies.

fansy I

fansy II

affectionately,

ellable

2 comments:

  1. huzzah for me commenting on this even though I already told you what I liked in the 2nd henry...

    Interesting use of shadows with the clothespins, I definitely enjoy the last of the three. I also completely love the picture of the woman playing piano. Wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. huzzah, huzzah! :D

    that's my sister on the piano. thankee.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: