hi.

Tuesday 30 March 2010

sumer is icumin in


And the drocht of marche hath peirc'd to the roote and bath'd every vein in sich liquer...I don't remember the rest.
(note the cheeky poky petals. didn't know flo'rs could have bad hair days, didja?)

This week's load/list of things to do (I have two. Because one wasn't enough.) is ridiculous. I dislike weeks like that; you feel defeated before you begin almost. But we just so happened to have discussed Rom. 8:11 this week, which makes it hard to feel defeated about anything. Haha! Alleluia I say!


I think it's cool how Easter comes in the spring. The correlation is probably one of the most obvious and duh and oft-repeated things in existence, but it never fails to give me shivers. Like sunrises and sunsets. There have been a million bajillion and there will be quite a few more to come. . .but each one is extravagantly meaningful. Ahhh. New life has been popping out from the ground all around here these days. And I was determined to get out in it, even if only for a few minutes between essays.


I always have the nagging feeling it's bad form to post more than one or two photos of the same thing. But I had the rare experience of producing more than 1 focused photos in a row of these flo'rs and hence kind of wish to upload them all. Shall content myself with 3.







In closing, be not like the horse nor the mule nor the poor old amca who was too concentrated on the road to enjoy the loveliness around him.


ta ta!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, I hope it isn't truly bad form to post multiple pictures of the same. I do that all the time. Maybe if I made a separate post for each subject, i.e. "Daffy Shoot," "Muddy Dog Shoot," "Pond Dredging Shoot."

    I love the color combinations in the daisy shots. I also love that you didn't overexpose the white petals. So hard. I think the third one may be my favorite--the glowing softness of it.

    Lovely palm flare, and I like the creativity of the last shot. Fun way to view the world. =)

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: