hi.

Sunday 21 March 2010

dear swisties


Have you ever noticed the man in the moon?
He's a master of reflection
Somehow he knows and imitates my heart's expression
Some nights he's melting in clouds of tears
Or shining a smile like the bright sun.
Oh, but tonight the moon looks like he's
missing someone

I see the moon
The moon sees me
The moon sees the one that I wanna see
so God bless the moon
and God bless me
and God
bless the ones I'm longing to see

Sniffle. Chris Rice.



*legitimizes post*
The heavens were big into the declaring business tonight!

-

yay bicycle silhouettes.
(The word silhouette is super fun to spell; I recommend it.)
& lots more barbed wire to come.

4 comments:

  1. What lovely bokeh you have, my dear. =) Lovin' the DOF on the barbed wire. You even got it to focus on a third.

    The moon piccy is lovely, 'cause I know how hard it is to get a clear shot of the moon without a weird nimbus glow thing. And it's lovely just 'cause it is.

    And the solitary cyclist is nice for the obvious reasons. My only critique being my photography teacher's golden rule the silhouettes be entirely black, not half-way.

    Lookin' forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, by the way, is a swistie? It sounds like a European twist-tie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swistie is an endearing term referring to female siblings of elderness. (:

    Ah, I viewed the cyclist larger & see what you meant. Maybe it's my screen, but it is all black when viewed smaller. I'll do some contrast editing and see if I can get it to satisfaction.

    was the quiz last post just too hard? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it was too hard. Because at first glance I liked B better for its light. But then I looked and I preferred the hand position in A (having the hand at the end of the keyboard leads the eye back to all those other distractions. And maybe the light in A wasn't so bad. But then again the depth of B was nice, too . . .

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: