hi.

Monday 22 March 2010

as promised

listen

how long you have traveled
in darkness weeping


no rest in language
no words to speak


but there in the wreckage
beneath bricks and bindings
love has come, love has come for you



against the night sky
of your waiting



your face is like starlight
when he walks in


and everything worth keeping
comes through dying
and love has come, love has come for you



so lift up your heart now
to this unfolding


all that has been broken
will be restored



and here run deep waters
for all who are thirsty

love has come, love has come for you



ten thousand angels
will light your pathway



until the day breaks
fully in the East



and they will surround you
and make your way straight
cause love has come, love has come for you



oh love has come, love has come


for you

2 comments:

  1. These are truly lovely--even better than your usual, I think. Ah, it was such a pleasure to look these over. I would pick favorites, but they're all really good.

    Hahaha! I just thought. Photographing sunsets. I hope you didn't skip dinner by any chance?

    Now I just need to do one. If only I weren't living in a mountain valley where you can't actually see the sunset. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awful glad. was nervous about these. and please do pick favorites.

    dinner is safe in my belly. lasagna. hah! now that too has connotations...

    and - valleys are good for sunrises. goldylight peeking over the shoulders. and besides, you get up ridiculously early anyway?

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: