hi.

Thursday 18 March 2010

bloodstuffs!

Anatomy & Physiology is the grooviest class. I got to test meself for me blood type today! I couldn't, of course, be anything but an A+ individual all round. (;


Clearly though I have a ways to go before I get to be an A+ nurse. I had to stab myself in three different fingers before I got one willing to yield up its bloodstuffs for the cause. Error #1 was to do with calluses, error #2 to do with not enough deepness of stabbage. #3 was error free (yay!).

There was even a darling little alchohol wipey :D

P.S. This post has been for gleeful purposes only! Let us go over the catechisms.
Q. Should we try this at home without supervision and precautions?
A. No.


To legitimize this post. . .
a blorsom and
some blacknwhite.

And a quiz!

a) this
or

b) this?
finis.

1 comment:

  1. poking oneself is NOT fun. Nor is A&P :P

    I think I choose the one before "a"...though if I had to choose one or the other, it'd be "a"

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: