hi.

Thursday 25 February 2010

yay

I got unstuck last night. Sweet relief! It's like being pregnant except with a painting and then finally it's out and it's nothing like you expected but you kind of love it anyway. Hehe... And you're already full of more. Like a neverending series of pregnancies. Nevermind...that sounds weird. And let's hope most people don't scrutinize their kids the way I do my paintin's... Otherwise I feel sorry for my future babies of potentiality and possibility.

anyway, go here to see the [unfinished] product.
(methinks I should combine my two blogs? see the pics then the painting.)




which pic matches best? sooc btw.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Aaaah! I opened your blog in one window while pulling something up elsewhere, and I caught sight of that top photo and immediately had to stop the other thing I was doing.

    M'lady, these are *beautiful*. The top photo is definitely the best--simpler composition. I really couldn't tell at first if these were photos or paintings. Oh so pretty. I'm thrilled you broke through your blue funk of increativity.

    You inspire and convict me, even through layers of head-cold, schoolwork, and life-blahness.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: