hi.

Monday 8 February 2010

sigh.


Lightroom
is quite wearing on one's convictions about editing.
For instance consider.

One can start with this


and end with this.



It's fast. It's easy. It's stunning.

And it's......cheap. I know. Really I do. I will develop my skills and chase skies that actually are blue. Honest. I will not fall prey to the fast food microwave approach to photography. No sirree.

Except maybe just a tiny bit?

Oh, very well. My trial subscription is dead in twelve days as is.
Even strict dieters splurge every now and then. 12 more days and it's back to strict training. No empty processing calories unless I get some good shots sooc.

Or maybe we could make it almost sooc? After all, what's a little contrast bump?


...

sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I know. It's so tempting. So so tempting. Especially when you shoot RAW, in which case you just have to guard against doing too much to a shot. *intones* Use the Force wisely, Luke.

    For the record, those first two are stunning. Really. And I think the second one just gave me the seed of a story idea.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: