hi.

Tuesday 8 June 2010

day 13


My favoritest Aunt P is coming down from Istanbul for graduation!!

This picture makes me really happy.


June 8th - Commuter

Photobucket


Of course the extent of my commuting today was from computer to desk to kitchen.
Sorting photos to print out a select few at grad has been most...arduous. How do you ditch some of your darlings? And which can handle being larger? And what about those ones which were your most favoritest, but you just noticed had a big. huge. FLAW? Deep breath.

Oh this one is one of my favorites, not necessarily photographically speaking, but just because the white-haired guy was so funny with his little head-phone/mic phone rig.

Photobucket

And here he is reading about Facebook.


Photobucket

Endimus.

2 comments:

  1. I love that guy. He looks like a distant relative of Albert Einstein! The commuter is good, too, with the natural framing, but I like the second guy, and the way you give the atmospheric view in the middle pic is good.

    Your photos are such a joy to me, Nicky. You do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comments are a greater joy. so there. ha!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: