hi.

Monday 7 June 2010

day 11

Life is funny.

Like before I started this project, I had so much to post I had to restrain myself from posting twice a day.
And then I start the project and the card reader fails, I'm away from the compy, and I get hit by the illness of stomachal and intestinal idiocy.

Oh well.

June 6th -Flattery
(Imitation is the Sincerest Form Of)


Photobucket


runner up:

Photobucket


more from that day:

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


typicality.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. First, I gotta say, the blurry, bizarre, goofily-taken last photo is my favorite of this collection. Reminder to self the ultimate value of one pic vs. another is not necessarily determined by its technical quality. *nods*

    Sunray in the top, verra nice.

    Next one. Whaaat?

    Golden leaves--brilliant move with the blurry ones in the front. Gives the photo depth and atmosphere.

    Skip skip skip. Golden tipped grasses--could you get lower? (as in, belly-down on the grass? hehe)

    Neeext--I love how the fringe of her hair glows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *nods*

    Yeah, that was Sarah's reaction too but...I like it.:P It's the building through her glasses.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: