hi.

Tuesday 10 November 2009

sarah & ellen at the parky




So we were on our daily constitutional [gentle walk 'round the compound whilst having the flu].

So Sarah brought the camera to take random pictures.

So Ellen hijacked it. I didn't want the camera in HER hands. Everytime the camera pointed at me things ended up like this glamourous shot. Hello runny nose!


[pc=sarai]

She kept trying to look serious, so I have all these series with one serious face and then her cracking up because I said something to make her laugh. :D blogger fuzzes out my pictures.


heh heh. :D


it was a happy sort of moment.


and


these ones aren't as coolio as the very first because the sun hurt sarah's eyes and jumping about hurt my sinuses. such a stalwart lot, we!


and some mischevious glasses for old times' sake :) awkward angle, ahahaha.


cheeese. and yes I know her hair looks green. it isn't really.

Also, we met a stick named Poe.

[pc=sarai]

and that is all.


[pc=sarai]

there isn't any more.
:)

1 comment:

  1. dear ellie+pix.
    you are both so happibubble! even if it was one of the saddest days of the year, these pictures would make me grin. I can hardly contain the excitement I have to meet you both next summmmerrr! please expect my presence on this blogish often.
    the end.
    cronk.
    ps. SO CUTE.
    ps x 2. get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: