hi.

Saturday 21 November 2009

over-saturated saturday

In Which
The Beloved Blogger-author-person
Submits a Selection of
Over-Saturated Photographs
For the Pleasure and Viewing
Of Sundry Relations-Across-the-Waters

It is the Author's Only Hope
that the Sundry Readers might not
Suffer from Pangs of Pain upon
Viewing these Strange and Wondrous Randoms.
(and as always click for biggger picca)
so with no more ado >.>



--


--


--


--


--

--

and finally, meet the newest little member of the family: mr. magnet dude, copyright sarah.


cheerio!


1 comment:

  1. oh so presh!! I love the trash picture, and the raindrops, and the sky--oh, I can't pick a favorite because they are all so wonderful... and I am going to memorize the goldfish song tonight, after homeworks of course.
    love
    -cronk.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
I love beautiful stuffses. please leave a comment if you pass through! (: